H.I.G. WhiteHorse is the credit affiliate of H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. WhiteHorse provides debt financing to middle market companies in the U.S. and Europe. H.I.G. WhiteHorse has a broad investment mandate and provides senior and subordinated debt for refinancings, growth capital, acquisitions, buyouts, and balance sheet recapitalizations. Credit facilities typically range from $15 to $100 million for companies with revenues of $50 million or more.
We bring capital, expertise, and creativity to successfully complete complex transactions. H.I.G. WhiteHorse professionals have extensive experience and a proven track record of closing transactions on an expedited basis. With a large team of dedicated investment professionals across the U.S. and Europe, H.I.G. WhiteHorse can quickly mobilize its resources to respond to time-sensitive situations. Moreover, due to our extensive portfolio of existing investments, H.I.G. WhiteHorse has expertise across a broad range of industries, including business services, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, food/agriculture, and specialty finance.
- Asset backed loans, including revolving credit facilities and mortgages
- First or second lien loans
- Uni-tranche loans
- Mezzanine loans
- Bridge loans
- Preferred stock
- Refinancing of existing credit facilities
- Acquisition financing
- Working capital to support growth or realignment
- Control private equity investments
- Buyout of existing lenders or shareholders
- Approaching maturity / covenant step-down
Typical Borrower Profile
- Revenues of $50 million or greater
- Investment size from $15 - $100 million
- Based in North America or Europe
- EBITDA of $10 million or greater
- All industries
Benefits of Working with H.I.G. WhiteHorse
Investment in all levels of the capital structure.
Speed to Close
Ability to address complex situations within short time frames and close transactions quickly.
Broad experience in industry sectors and financing structures.
Lend-and-hold strategy allows us to support and grow with a company over time.
Investment committee process engineered to avoid any late surprises.
Certainty of Closing
No external or third-party approvals required.